CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) is the Expert Certification of Cisco and CCIE Routing & Switching is the most common and useful CCIE Certification.
CCIE Routing & Switching is the last step of Routing & Switching Certification Path. CCIE is the most prestigious Expert Certification in Network World!
In CCIE, you learn routing/switching networking concepts, network protocols and troubleshoooting activities detailly and at an Expert Level. Beside, you become an Expert on Cisco Routers and Switches Routing/Switching Configurations.
CCIE Certification is two steps away from you. To get your CCIE Cerification, you need to pass;
• CCIE Written 400-101 Exam
• CCIE Lab Exam
Here, differentm than the other certification exams, CCIE exams divide exam questions into two category. In CCIE Written Exam, you have only theorical written questions and in CCIE Lab Exam, you have to solve network problems practically.
To Pass CCIE Exams at the First Attempt and Not To Lose Time , You Can Take Our CCIE Courses!
CCIE Course Content :
- Network Fundamentals
- IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting
- IPv6 Addressing
- TCP and UDP
- Static Routing
- Dynamic Routing
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (ISIS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- WLAN Technologies (HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay)
- VPN Technologies
- Access Lists
- Quality of Service
- Switching Fundamentals
- LAN Switching and Ethernet
- Virtual LANs
- Private VLANs
- Spanning Tree (STP, RSTP,PVSTP,MSTP)
- Neighbor Discovery
- Inter VLAN Routing
- First Hop Redundancy (HSRP,VVRP,GLBP)
- Port Security
- Basic Router Security
- MPLS Basics
- IP Multicast (IGMP, MLD, PIM)
- Network Optimization
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things